Thursday, March 15, 2012

DRB-Hicom. Make me a good offer for an executive position. John Mansfield

It has been widely reported in the press that DRB-Hicom  have bought Proton and by default Group Lotus.
They are looking to add people to the Management team of Proton. Should they keep Lotus they will also review their Management team.
I am very keen to make one of those positions mine, as and when the decisions are made.
Presently, I am not an insider. I have not been contacted by anyone at Proton or Lotus about this.
A generous offer would be welcomed.
If they want someone who can make a difference, look no further!

Offer me a position worthy of £100k plus incentive bonuses for future success and we have a deal.
You have my number.
John Mansfield. A (Creative) Winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment