Tuesday, January 26, 2016

End of a Financial saga... PM Najib cleared

During my time trying to get my proposal off the ground, I have had the privilege of presenting at ASLI Automotive conference 2010.
It was there I met for a photo op with the ex PM of Malaysia, Tun Mahathir.


He has been very vocal about the present PM of Malaysia. They do not see eye to eye over a personal donation received by PM Najib Razak.

This issue has now officially been resolved...



Why am I referring to this in a non political blog? Because Tun Mahathir is also Chairman of Lotus Cars.

I have always seen Lotus and Proton as potential partners in my proposal.

Whilst I do not expect Tun Mahathir to necessarily agree with the official decision, it is what it is.

When the dust settles, he may want to revisit my proposal.

Once again this is not a political blog, I just felt that this latest development may have an impact on my proposal. I am not judging the rights and wrongs of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment