Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dany Bahar dismissed. Bad for Dany. Good for MUM?

I have just read a report in the Norfolk paper:
http://www.edp24.co.uk/business/lotus_boss_dany_bahar_dismissed_1_1404053

Group Lotus confirmed this evening that chief executive Dany Bahar has been dismissed with immediate effect.


 All change.

I sent my proposal to Dany. He passed it on to his underlings. Nothing.

I assume DRB-Hicom will now review how to move Group Lotus and Proton forward.

This week I have asked Dr. Mahathir to ask his management team to look at the proposal. Dr. Mahathir is the adviser to Proton and Petronas.

He is very influential. I offered to take a lead position if required.



Let's see what happens.

Dany is a millionaire. I'm sure he will be OK.

I'm more interested in getting my MUM proposal off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment