Monday, March 18, 2013

Green ideas

 Today, I had a message from Linkedin. It suggested I add Matthias Gelber to my contacts.!
I shared a stage at ASLI Auto confernece 2010. He is an excellent speaker.


 Matthias is an advocate of Green and sustainable living. Check out the video.
Bernama, incidentally are the official Malaysian News Agency.
 
 
 
 
I decided to look at a few architectural idea for the proposed Desert Motorsport campus.
 
The picture above and below suggest a Shading roof is appropriate for desert buildings.

 
 http://weburbanist.com/2011/04/01/desert-designs-amazing-homes-oasis-oriented-architecture/

It would be nice to have something that is functional and blends in with the desert. The nice thing about the shade roof is it could incorporate solar panels, plus I can put modular buildings underneath or even RV's for those clients who want that option. Each unit could be energy independant.

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment