Sunday, December 8, 2013

Wishful thinking... Does Ross Brawn fancy a job?

1.Some years ago, I made a proposal to set up a commercial training division for Lotus Engineering (Malaysia).
It wasn't greeted with any great enthusiasm by the then Management. I left soon afterwards!
I believe in the validity of the proposal, and as the following decade has past, this belief has only grown stronger...
I have contacted many people over the years, presented to CEO's and industry experts.

2.Recently, an induustry expert, recently employed by Mercedes Petronas F1 has left his position. In the near future he will take a sabbatical...

3.Another industry professional, also connected to Petronas is reviewing his options.

Below are three short pieces related to the above three (3) points.

Fabulous Interview with Francis Ford Coppola

What happened was for five years later they revisited it (Patton script) and they had hired George C. Scott and Scott didn’t like the script they then had, and someone remembered this earlier script. So they went back to my script and that’s how I got to be in it. So the moral I want to teach all the young people here is that the same thing you get fired for is what they give the Lifetime Achievement Awards 30 years later.
( Call me deluded... but this is what I see happening with my proposal)

Some thoughts about Ross Brawn

Dr Mahathir reconsiders decision to quit Petronas

KUALA LUMPUR: Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad (pic) is rethinking his decision to quit as Petronas adviser.

No comments:

Post a Comment