Monday, November 9, 2009

A little support from Moneyweek Asia reporter

Not too much to report.
I replied to a recent article in Moneyweek Asia.
The reporter Cris Sholto Heaton answers the comments!
He viewed my presentation (MUM) and was positive in his assessment.
This the reply:

Thanks John. Your proposal looks interesting and I hope it suceeds - that kind of skills development is what they'll need to make Iskandar a success.

*(Niether the reporter [Cris Sholto Heaton] nor Moneyweek Asia are endorsers of my proposal... On my webpage, I have an endorsement from Alex Yoong. Alex is a supporter of my proposal and gave me his permission to use him. No fee was involved)*

I would hope that this view is held by others in a position to positively influence events.
Obviously, this has not always been the case! But I won't go into that here...
I have embeded the slideshare version of my web page below:

No comments:

Post a Comment