Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yesterday, I read an article. The Proton Saga (chedet)

I read the ex Malaysian PM's blog yesterday. It was a post titled The Proton Saga.
Here is a quote:
3. Since Proton acquired a new chairman in the person of Datuk Nadzmi Salleh, I find it easier to perform the work of Proton adviser. The Prime Minister has also indicated that Proton affairs should be referred to me. Accordingly I have been busy on a plan to resuscitate the company. I have been talking to potential technology partners for Proton.
Banner from Dr Mahathir's blog


For those of you who do not know, Dr. Mahathir is adviser to both Proton (owner of Group Lotus) and Petronas, the Malaysian national oil and gas company.
I have sent my proposal to both of these entities seperately.
In order to get a person who talks to both companies, I have sent a letter to Dr.M's PA.
I hope the good Doctor sees the synergy between Petronas and Proton in regard to Motorsport, and it's potential as an educational driver.
I feel Dr.M would be a good man to have in my corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment