Friday, February 3, 2012

Tengku Mahaleel new Proton/Group Lotus Chairman. Good. (I hope!)

TODAY 10 Feb 12 the MD of DRB-Hicom denies this report.
Click here for the Sun Daily report.

"It was never suggested. I don't know where the name (Tengku Mahaleel) came from. It was never from DRB-Hicom," Mohd Khamil told reporters after the signing ceremony between International College of Automotive (ICAM) and Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) here.


Tengku Mahaleel is the new Chairman of Proton. By default that includes Group Lotus.

Here is a picture of me sharing the stage with him at the ASLI Auto conference.

Publicly, he said that many entrepreneurs would be very interested in my proposal.

Maybe, he can now endorse me, and the proposal with DRB-Hicom. My proposal dovetails with the Motorsport profile both Proton and Lotus have promoted in recent years.

I'm sick to death of hearing what Group Lotus can't do. Maybe this will now change.

The last sentence wasn't aimed at the present Group CEO. He hasn't been proactive in supporting this initiative. However, I feel that some people are more interested in themselves and their inner circle of friends than doing the right thing.

MUM is the right thing. I know I'm biased!

No comments:

Post a Comment