Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Albert Lam's vision of the future.



http://www.bloomberg.com/video/electric-cars-are-the-future-detroit-electric-ceo-Jc4rzwFyStmNqAPHdDg48Q.html

I just saw the above video on Bloomberg. It was taken on the Detroit Electric stand in Shanghai.
Albert is the CEO of Detroit Electric.

 Albert Lam was kind enough to give me over an hour of his time when he was in charge of Lotus engineering.

Albert was a good listener, and very polite.

He said 'Show me a revenue stream and I will bring investors.'
Albert, obviously did not see a revenue stream.

Good luck to Albert on this new venture. His business plan makes sense to him.

 I still believe in the Educational venture I put forward. It is more than just a 'Noble idea'. It has the potential to be profitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment