Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bob Iliffe died on Sunday 4th October 2009

This has nothing to do with the project (MUM).

Linda, Bob Ilffe's wife phoned me yesterday (Tuesday) and informed me he had died peacefully in his bed on Sunday.

Sadly, when I last spoke to Bob it was not pleasant.

Certain people with little regard for the truth, spread rather vicious rumours regarding a relationship I supposedly entered into with another persons wife.

This I hasten to add is completely untrue.

The woman in question is dead also, and cannot protect her good name.

Bob was not impressed... I might add that this (malicious gossip)was first brought to my attention by the former Group Lotus CEO. Someone has been busy...

Bob will be missed by his family and friends.

I considered Bob to be my friend.

He never suffered at the end. He died in his family home.
My condolences to Linda and his family.

Bob Illife worked at Ford Motor Co with me. Later we both worked in a now bankrupt design house called Hawtal Whiting.
Bob ran their Warwick office for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment