Monday, October 5, 2009

Tilo and Sofie with Me... Thanks for all the help!!

 
Posted by Picasa
The autumn weather has arrived! Tilo, my graphic and editing buddy arrived back in KL today. Here he is (Harry Potter look alike) with me and Sofie last year. Both Tilo and Sofie have been very helpful and supportive during the last couple of years. I certainly wouldn't be so far advanced with this proposal without them.
I see the King of Malaysia arrived in England this weekend along with Hj Tajul (Proton Engineering Director).
I met Hj Tajul at the ASLI automotive conference recently. When I worked in Shah Alam for Lotus, he sat a few feet away from me.
Hj Tajul is very much a gentleman.
Lotus have updated the Campro, a joint Proton/Lotus designed engine to accept a turbo...

I've embedded a video shot in the Lotus UK headquarters. It is in the Malaysian language.

Proton managing director Datuk Syed Zainal Abidin Syed Mohamed Tahir, group managing director Datuk Syed Zainal Abidin Syed Mohamed Tahir and newly-appointed Lotus chief executive officer Dany Taner Bahar, who replaced Michael J. Kimberley when he retired in July.
Possibly discussing the MUM project last weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment