Friday, October 2, 2009

I wrote to one CEO and one General Manager yesterday

I wrote two letters yesterday. One to a member of group Lotus, which historically will not be answered.
The second to a CEO of much note in Malaysia and globally said he will get back to me.
So things are bubbling along.
I sincerely hope that Dany Bahar, the new Lotus CEO reviews the MUM proposal with new eyes...
In my opinion Group Lotus have lost the initiative on this due to 'Personal' opinions, sometimes quite deluded in their origin.

I had a telephone conversation with a recently departed executive which was interesting to say the least.

I do think Lotus has suffered as a result of some people being self centred.

Hopefully, Dany has the ability to think for himself.

Yesterday, I posted that over 600,000 Job applications had been received for Lotus F1 positions...
This was taken from a comment on an auto blog...
Bernama have an article that quotes a figure of 6,000
I would have to say that figure is probably more realistic. Sorry, if I misled anyone!
A portion of the Bernama report is shown below:
September 28, 2009 18:08 PM

1Malaysia Formula One Job Mania Sweeps Malaysians

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 28 (Bernama) -- The excitement over the 1Malayia F1 Team (1MF1T) is sweeping Malaysians going by the overwhelming response to the opportunities to work with the team that will make its debut next year.

In a matter of a few hours, more than 6,000 applications flooded the team's e-mail this morning seeking to be a part of the team when 225 job vacancies were advertised, said the team principal, Datuk Seri Tony Fernandes.

"The support is tremendous and the team's e-mail seems flooded by the locals who offered their respective expertise for the 1MF1T," he told reporters here Monday.

I have embedded my slideshare it is now a couple of years old. It illustrates the journey! I have updated the student figures on my latest webpage. http://motorsportuniversitymalaysia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment