Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving. New job opportunity. Italian Job

I hope my Americn friends enjoyed Thanksgiving. One of them Herbie, an old and loyal friend from my GM days spent this week in hospital. I wish him well.
Recently, I was contacted by Matchtech. They have a lead Engineer job in Swindon for Mini.
I told the recruiter I would put it on my blog.
andy.falconer@matchtech.com
Sounds like good money. Apply. I can handle the competition!



Some years ago, I bought the script to 'The Italian Job' It was an early type written version with a note for the previous buyer, from the script writer. It cost a grand £1000 which went to charity.
This is probably the film most remembered for Mini's flying around Turin, and is iconic in many ways.

I still own the script.

No comments:

Post a Comment