Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Charity Book, and Jobs (Matchtech)

Today, I received an email from Matchtech.
peter.fisher@matchtech.com or call 01489 898239 if you would be interested.
Looks like Aston Martin are looking body and chassis people.
I sent Peter my CV. I don't match all the criteria. I told Peter I would mention the jobs on my blog.

More importantly, My charity book is free to download on the 1st and 2nd of November.
http://www.samasama.de/innocence-lost-in-the-ice-cream-forest/
I hope the Honda Proton partnership produces the goods.

When Mitsubishi were Protons partner it was a waste of time from a technological point of view.

It will be interesting to see if DRB-Hicom buy the old Honda test centre.

See my webpage for details.

Jimmy from Proton styling is coming to the UK this Christmas. I hope he stays with me for a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment