Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mahindra and Mahindra interested in Lotus and Proton partnerships

I read today that M&M are interested in partnering both Proton and Lotus in seperate deals.
The Telegraph (Calcutta) reports:
New Delhi, June 20: Mahindra & Mahindra is in talks with Malaysia’s Proton for two India-specific projects that can lead to the launch of the Lotus range of sports cars and a joint venture to make Proton’s small cars.
The sources said discussions on the two projects were being held simultaneously; M&M just now was keeping the negotiations separate for the small car and Lotus.
As an outsider I don't know how much truth there is in this.
I do know that India is building an F1 circuit. Ideal for my project. I don't expect Lotus management to promote the idea though.

I had an interesting day yesterday. One of my teachers Sifu Wong spent several hours talking about his life. He is an interesting man. His Son Fei Hoong is currently in KL after which he is flying to Japan to participate in a GT series.
Sifu Wong (Omega) is a martial arts Master. His lessons normally involve a little pain mixed with a lot of smiles. Sensai Yaacob also a martial arts teacher is an accomplished artist. I spent the early part of yesterday with him and his family. Very nice people.
I found a trailer for a film Sifu Wong (omega) was recently involved in: The Sanctuary. He appears at about 4min.44secs.
I hope all you fathers (including mine... who spent the day watching MotoGP) had a good day yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment